The American Association of University Women (AAUW) is offering Career Development Grants of up to $20,000 to women who are preparing to advance or change careers or re-enter the workforce in education, health and medical sciences, science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), or social sciences. Priority consideration is given to women of color and women pursuing their first advanced degree or credentials in nontraditional fields.
To be eligible for an AAUW Career Development Grant, you must:
- Be a woman who is preparing to advance or change careers or re-enter the workforce.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Be committed to full-time participation in the program.
AAUW Career Development Grants provide the following benefits:
- Financial assistance of up to $20,000 to cover the costs of tuition, fees, books, supplies, and living expenses.
- Mentorship from experienced professionals in your field.
- Networking opportunities with other women in STEM fields.
- Access to AAUW’s resources and services.
The application process for AAUW Career Development Grants is open now. To apply, please visit the AAUW website and complete the online application form. The application deadline is November 15, 2023.
AAUW will review all applications and select recipients based on the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- Career goals
- Financial need
- Commitment to advancing women in STEM fields
For more information about AAUW Career Development Grants, please visit the AAUW website or contact AAUW at [email protected]
The deadline to apply for AAUW Career Development Grants is November 15, 2023.