BI Norwegian Business Undergraduate Scholarships For International Students 2024-2025
BI Norwegian Business School is offering scholarships for international students who are pursuing undergraduate studies in the 2024-2025 academic year. The scholarships are worth up to 50% of the tuition fee and are awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
- Applicants must be international students who are not citizens or permanent residents of Norway.
- Applicants must have met the University’s entry requirements for the undergraduate program they are applying for.
- Applicants must have a strong academic record.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Scholarship discount of up to 50% on the tuition fee
To apply for the BI Norwegian Business Undergraduate Scholarships For International Students 2024-2025, students must submit the following materials:
- Online application form
- Official transcripts from high school and any other post-secondary institutions attended
- English language test scores (SAT or ACT)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- A financial aid application
The deadline to apply for the BI Norwegian Business Undergraduate Scholarships For International Students 2024-2025 is March 1st, 2024.
For more information about the BI Norwegian Business Undergraduate Scholarships For International Students 2024-2025, please visit the BI Norwegian Business School website.
Tips for Applicants:
- Make sure to carefully review the eligibility requirements and application process before submitting your application.
- Write a strong personal statement that highlights your academic achievements, leadership potential, and commitment to giving back to your community.
- Get strong letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or other mentors who can attest to your academic abilities and personal qualities.
- Submit your application early to increase your chances of being selected.
I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your application!