The BI Presidential Scholarships are awarded to exceptional students from all over the world who are pursuing a Master’s degree at BI Norwegian Business School. The scholarships are highly competitive and cover the full cost of tuition, as well as a living stipend.
To be eligible for the BI Presidential Scholarships, you must:
- Be an international student from a country outside of Norway
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership potential
- Be committed to making a positive impact on the world
The BI Presidential Scholarships provide a number of benefits to recipients, including:
- Full tuition waiver
- Living stipend of NOK 120,000 per year
- Access to a world-class education at BI Norwegian Business School
- Opportunity to network with other talented students and business leaders
The application process for the BI Presidential Scholarships is competitive and requires a number of supporting documents. The deadline for applications is typically in the spring semester.
To apply, you must submit the following:
- A completed application form
- A copy of your passport or other official identification document
- A copy of your academic transcripts
- A letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
The selection process for the BI Presidential Scholarships is rigorous and involves a review of all applications by a committee of BI faculty and staff. Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an interview.
The application deadline for the BI Presidential Scholarships is typically in the spring semester. The exact date will be announced each year.
For more information about the BI Presidential Scholarships and the application process, please visit the BI Norwegian Business School website: https://www.bi.edu/programmes-and-individual-courses/scholarships/bi-presidential-scholarships/tunesharemore_vert