The Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University is a prestigious scholarship opportunity for outstanding students from all nationalities. The scholarship provides full tuition and living expenses for one year of study at the Judge Business School, one of the world’s top business schools.
Judge Business School logo
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an outstanding student with a strong academic record
- Have a demonstrated interest in business and leadership
- Be committed to contributing to their home countries after completing their studies
- Be fluent in English
The Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship provides full tuition and living expenses for one year of study at the Judge Business School. This includes:
- Tuition fees
- Travel to and from Cambridge
In addition to financial support, scholarship recipients also gain access to a number of other benefits, including:
- Mentoring from experienced business professionals
- Networking opportunities with other scholars and alumni
- Access to the Judge Business School’s extensive resources and facilities
The application process for the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship is highly competitive. To apply, interested students must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- GMAT or GRE score
The application deadline for the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship is May 15, 2023.
Applications for the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship are reviewed by a selection committee, which considers the following factors:
- Academic record
- GMAT or GRE score
- Leadership potential
- Commitment to contributing to home countries
Start of Program
The Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship is awarded for one year of study at the Judge Business School, commencing in September 2023.
For more information about the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, please visit the Boustany Foundation website.