The Clinical Trials Development Fellowship Program in Africa (CDT-Africa) is now accepting applications for its 2023 cohort. The program is designed to train and mentor African scientists and clinicians in the development and conduct of clinical trials. Fellows will receive a comprehensive training program that includes coursework, research mentorship, and hands-on experience in clinical trials.
- Applicants must be citizens of an African country
- Hold a PhD or equivalent degree in a relevant field, such as medicine, pharmacy, public health, or nursing
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical research
- Be fluent in English
- Full tuition and stipend
- Research mentorship
- Hands-on experience in clinical trials
- Networking opportunities
- Career development support
The application deadline for the CDT-Africa 2023 cohort is March 15, 2023.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee, and fellows will be selected on the basis of their academic record, research experience, and commitment to clinical research in Africa.
Start of Program
The CDT-Africa 2023 cohort will begin in August 2023.
For more information about the CDT-Africa program, please visit the CDT-Africa website.
CDT Africa logo
I hope this information is useful. Please let me know if you need further assistance.