The DELTAS Africa SSACAB 2023 Masters Scholarships are now open for applications. The scholarships are fully-funded and are available to African students who are interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in Biostatistics. The scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition, as well as a monthly stipend for living expenses.
DELTAS Africa SSACAB Masters Scholarships
To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of an African country
- Have a strong academic record, including a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Demography, or a related field
- Be interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in Biostatistics
- Be committed to working in Africa after completing their studies
The DELTAS Africa SSACAB Masters Scholarships will provide the following benefits to successful applicants:
- Full tuition coverage
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- Research support
- Access to a network of biostatisticians and other experts
To apply for a scholarship, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- Research proposal
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of reference
- Copy of identity document or passport
The application deadline for the DELTAS Africa SSACAB Masters Scholarships is July 31, 2023.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee, and scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, research potential, and commitment to working in Africa.
Start of Program
The DELTAS Africa SSACAB Masters program will commence in September 2023.
For more information about the DELTAS Africa SSACAB Masters Scholarships, please visit the DELTAS Africa website.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any further questions.