Applications are invited for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship Award for MBA Studies at the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom for the 2024 academic session. The scholarship is funded by Eni, an international integrated energy company, and is designed to promote education and leadership development in Africa.
EniOxford Africa Scholarship logo
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of an African country
- Have a strong academic record, including a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Be fluent in English
- Be committed to returning to Africa after completing their studies and working in a leadership role
The Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship will provide the following benefits to successful applicants:
- Full tuition coverage
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- Research support
- Access to a network of Eni executives and scholars
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT or GRE score
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of identity document or passport
The application deadline for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship is January 31, 2024.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee, and scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, work experience, and commitment to leadership in Africa.
Start of Program
The Eni-Oxford Africa MBA program will commence in September 2024.
For more information about the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship, please visit the University of Oxford website.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any further questions.