The French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship for international students pursuing Master’s or PhD degrees at select French higher education institutions. The scholarship is awarded to outstanding students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, and a commitment to making a positive impact on the world.
To be eligible for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student from outside of France
- Have a strong academic record
- Be proficient in French
- Be interested in pursuing a Master’s or PhD degree in a selected field of study
- Demonstrate a commitment to making a positive impact on the world
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship provides a number of benefits to recipients, including:
- Monthly allowance of €1,181 for Master’s students and €1,700 for PhD students
- Coverage of international travel expenses
- Coverage of national travel expenses
- Health insurance
- Assistance in finding housing
- Access to cultural activities
The application process for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is competitive. Applicants must submit a completed application form, a copy of their academic transcripts, a letter of motivation, and two letters of recommendation.
The deadline for applications is typically in the spring semester. The exact deadline will be announced each year. For the 2024-2025 academic year, the application deadline was January 10, 2024.
For more information about the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship and the application process, please visit the Campus France website: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/bursaries-foreign-students
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.