Hasselt University is offering a scholarship to students from developing countries who are interested in studying for a masters degree in Transportation Sciences (specialization: Road Safety). The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition, insurance, international travel, and living expenses.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a developing country
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Have a strong academic record
- Be proficient in English
The deadline for applications is 1 February 2024.
Hasselts University in Belgium
To apply, you must:
- Submit a completed application form
- A copy of your Bachelor’s degree transcript
- A copy of your passport
- A letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
You can find more information about the scholarship and the application process on the Hasselt University website.
Benefits of the scholarship:
- Full tuition waiver
- Monthly allowance of €1150
- Insurance coverage
- International travel reimbursement
- Logistical allowance of €850
February 1, 2024