The IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) 2024 is now open for applications. The programme aims to increase the number of women in the nuclear field by providing scholarships for female students pursuing Master’s degrees in nuclear-related fields.
- Female applicants
- Accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in Master’s programme in a nuclear related field
- Strong academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0)
- Citizens of IAEA Member States
- Up to €20,000 for tuition costs
- Up to €20,000 for living costs
September 30, 2023
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online through the IAEA’s website. The application process includes submitting the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- Research proposal
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of reference
- Copy of identity document
Applications will be reviewed by a panel of experts. The panel will consider the applicant’s academic record, research proposal, and letter of motivation.
In addition to the scholarship, MSCFP fellows will also have the opportunity to:
- Participate in research projects at IAEA laboratories
- Attend IAEA conferences and workshops
- Network with other scientists and professionals in the nuclear field
For more information, please visit the IAEA’s website.
IAEA Marie SklodowskaCurie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) logotunesharemore_vert