The IFC She Wins Africa Program is a year-long initiative that provides training, mentorship, and networking opportunities to women entrepreneurs in Sub-Saharan Africa. The program aims to help women-led startups grow and succeed by providing them with the resources they need to access finance, develop their business models, and expand their reach.
To be eligible for the IFC She Wins Africa Program, startups must meet the following criteria:
- Be led by at least one woman
- Be registered and operating in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Have a clear business model and a proven track record
- Be committed to full-time participation in the program
Participants in the IFC She Wins Africa Program will have access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Training on business development, finance, and marketing
- Mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs and investors
- Networking opportunities with other women entrepreneurs
- Access to funding opportunities
The application process for the IFC She Wins Africa Program is open now. To apply, please visit the IFC website and complete the online application form.
The deadline to apply for the IFC She Wins Africa Program is [date].
For more information about the IFC She Wins Africa Program, please contact IFC at [email protected]
- IFC website: https://www.ifc.org/
- IFC She Wins Africa Program website: https://www.ifc.org/shewinsafrica
I hope this summary is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.