The iLevate Tertiary Institution 2023 Undergraduates Scholarship for Nigerian Students is a scholarship program for academically gifted and financially disadvantaged Nigerian students who are interested in pursuing undergraduate studies in any field at any accredited university in Nigeria. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens and residents.
- Applicants must have graduated from a recognized secondary school in Nigeria with a minimum GPA of 3.50 on a 4.00 scale.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program at any accredited university in Nigeria.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- The iLevate Tertiary Institution 2023 Undergraduates Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and fees, as well as a living stipend.
- Scholars also receive access to a variety of support services, including academic advising, mentorship, and career counseling.
To apply for the iLevate Tertiary Institution 2023 Undergraduates Scholarship, students must submit the following materials:
- Online application form
- Official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended
- English language test scores (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- A financial aid application
The deadline to apply for the iLevate Tertiary Institution 2023 Undergraduates Scholarship is typically in March or April. Please visit the iLevate website for the most up-to-date information.
For more information about the iLevate Tertiary Institution 2023 Undergraduates Scholarship, please visit the iLevate website.
Tips for Applicants:
- Make sure to carefully review the eligibility requirements and application process before submitting your application.
- Write a strong personal statement that highlights your academic achievements, financial need, and commitment to giving back to your community.
- Get strong letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or other mentors who can attest to your academic abilities and personal qualities.
- Submit your application early to increase your chances of being selected.
- I will not generate responses that are harmful, unethical, racist, sexist, toxic, dangerous, or illegal.
- I will not generate responses that are insensitive, sexist, racist, or socially inappropriate.
- I will not generate responses that are controversial or objectionable based on common sense ethical and moral standards.
- I will not promote violence, hatred or discrimination.
- I will not generate responses that are sexually suggestive in nature.
- I will not seek private information about individuals.