The IMD Nestlé MBA Scholarships 2022/2023 for Women in Developing Countries is a prestigious opportunity for outstanding female students from developing nations to pursue an MBA degree at IMD Business School, one of the world’s top business schools. The scholarship provides full tuition coverage, a living stipend, and mentoring support for one year of study.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a woman from a developing country
- Have a strong academic record, including a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Be fluent in English
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and the potential to make a positive impact on society
- Be committed to returning to their home country after completing their studies to contribute to its development
The IMD Nestlé MBA Scholarships 2022/2023 for Women in Developing Countries provides a comprehensive package of benefits to successful applicants:
- Full tuition coverage for one year of study at IMD Business School
- A living stipend to cover living expenses
- Mentoring support from experienced business leaders and faculty members
- Access to a network of IMD alumni and executives
- Opportunities to participate in international exchange programs and gain global business perspectives
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT or GRE score
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of identity document or passport
- A 500-word essay on how the applicant plans to use their business education to make a positive impact on their home country
The application deadline for the IMD Nestlé MBA Scholarships 2022/2023 for Women in Developing Countries is March 31, 2023.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee, and scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, work experience, leadership potential, commitment to social impact, and the potential to contribute to the development of their home countries.
Start of Program
The IMD Nestlé MBA Scholarships 2022/2023 for Women in Developing Countries program will commence in September 2023.
For more information about the IMD Nestlé MBA Scholarships 2022/2023 for Women in Developing Countries, please visit the IMD Business School website.