The Italian Government is offering scholarships for foreign students to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD studies at Italian universities for the academic year 2023-2024. The scholarships are designed to attract talented students from around the world to study in Italy and promote Italian culture and language.
To be eligible for an Italian Government scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Italy
- Not have Italian residency
- Have a strong academic record
- Be enrolled in or admitted to a full-time Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD program at a participating university in Italy
- Have a strong command of the Italian language (for Bachelor’s and Master’s programs) or English language (for PhD programs)
The Italian Government scholarships will cover the following:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of €900
- Accommodation allowance of €250 per month
- Health insurance
- Travel costs (up to a maximum of €1,000)
The application deadline for the Italian Government scholarships 2023-2024 is June 9, 2023. Applicants can submit their applications online.
Applications will be assessed by a panel of experts based on the following criteria:
- Academic record
- Research proposal (for PhD applicants)
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Interview performance
Notification of Results
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications by July 2023.
Benefits of Italian Government Scholarships 2023-2024
The Italian Government scholarships 2023-2024 offer a number of benefits, including:
- The opportunity to pursue higher education at a world-class university in Italy
- Financial support to cover tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs
- Access to a vibrant student community and mentorship from renowned scholars
- Exposure to a rich cultural heritage and the opportunity to learn the Italian language
- Potential for career advancement and leadership opportunities in Italy and beyond
The Italian Government scholarships 2023-2024 are a valuable opportunity for talented foreign students to pursue their undergraduate, Master’s, or PhD studies at a leading university in Italy. These scholarships provide students with the financial support and resources they need to achieve their academic goals and make a significant contribution to their field of study.
- The Italian Government scholarships 2023-2024 are renewable for up to six years for Bachelor’s students, two years for Master’s students, and three years for PhD students.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early, as the competition for these scholarships is high.
- For more information about the Italian Government scholarships 2023-2024, please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.