About the Program
Junior Achievement Nigeria logo
The Junior Achievement Nigeria (JAN) Venture in Management Program (ViMP) is an annual program designed to prepare selected members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) for the world of business as managers and entrepreneurs. The program is a one-week intensive session that introduces participants to the different facets of managing a business, making crucial business decisions, and developing skills for general management.
To be eligible for the program, applicants must:
- Be a serving Youth Corps Member or recently finished
- Be 27 years or younger
- Have excellent academic records (Minimum 2:1)
- Possess proven interest in general management
- Have a track record of leadership
The ViMP program provides participants with a number of benefits, including:
- Exposure to the different facets of managing a business
- Development of skills for general management
- Networking opportunities with other business professionals
- Mentoring from experienced business leaders
- Certificate of participation
To apply for the ViMP program, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- Copy of NYSC ID Card or Call-Up Letter
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
The application deadline for the ViMP program is July 31, 2023.
Applications for the ViMP program are reviewed by a selection committee, and participants are selected on the basis of their academic record, leadership potential, and interest in business.
Start of Program
The ViMP program will commence in August 2023.
For more information about the ViMP program, please visit the Junior Achievement Nigeria website.