The KAIST 2024 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students are fully-funded scholarships offered by the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) to academically gifted international students who are interested in pursuing undergraduate studies in any field at KAIST. The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and fees, as well as a living stipend.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Applicants must be international students who are not citizens or permanent residents of South Korea.
- Applicants must have graduated from a recognized high school with a minimum GPA of 3.50 on a 4.00 scale.
- Applicants must have strong English language skills.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong interest in science and technology.
- The KAIST 2024 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students cover the full cost of tuition and fees, as well as a living stipend of 350,000 KRW per month.
- Scholars also receive access to a variety of support services, including academic advising, mentorship, and career counseling.
To apply for the KAIST 2024 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, students must submit the following materials:
- Online application form
- Official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended
- English language test scores (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- A financial aid application
The deadline to apply for the KAIST 2024 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students is typically in November or December. Please visit the KAIST website for the most up-to-date information.
For more information about the KAIST 2024 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, please visit the KAIST website.
Tips for Applicants:
- Make sure to carefully review the eligibility requirements and application process before submitting your application.
- Write a strong personal statement that highlights your academic achievements, research experience, and commitment to science and technology.
- Get strong letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or other mentors who can attest to your academic abilities and personal qualities.
- Submit your application early to increase your chances of being selected.
I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your scholarship application!