The Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship offered by Karolinska Institutet (KI), a world-renowned medical university in Sweden. The scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students who have been admitted to one of KI’s Global Master’s Programmes starting in the autumn semester.
Karolinska Institute University in Stockholm
The KI Global Master’s Scholarship covers the full tuition fee for the selected Master’s program.
To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student from outside the EU/EEA
- Have been admitted to one of KI’s Global Master’s Programmes starting in the autumn semester
- Have a strong academic record
- Be proficient in English
- Demonstrate a strong interest in research and a commitment to making a positive impact on the world
The application process for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship is competitive and requires a number of supporting documents. The deadline for applications is typically in the spring semester.
To apply, you must submit the following:
- A completed application form
- A copy of your passport or other official identification document
- A copy of your academic transcripts
- A letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
The selection process for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship is rigorous and involves a review of all applications by a committee of KI faculty and staff. Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an interview.
The application deadline for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship is typically in the spring semester. The exact date will be announced each year. The application for the 2024/2025 scholarship is open from January 10, 2024, to February 28, 2024.
For more information about the KI Global Master’s Scholarship and the application process, please visit the KI website: https://ki.se/en/education/admissions/scholarships/global-masters-scholarship
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.