The Leventis Foundation is pleased to offer a scholarship program for Nigerian students to pursue a Master’s or MBA degree at any recognized university in Greece for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Leventis Foundation logo
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least a Second Class Upper Division
- Must be under the age of 35 years old
- Must be in good health
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a strong academic record and a demonstrated interest in the field of study
- Must be committed to returning to Nigeria after completing their studies to contribute to the development of their country
- Full tuition fees for the duration of the program
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- Travel allowance to and from Greece
- Health insurance
- Research support
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT or GRE score (if applicable)
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of identity document or passport
- Certificate of Nigerian citizenship
The application deadline for the Leventis Foundation scholarship is March 31, 2024.
Applications for the Leventis Foundation scholarship will be reviewed by a selection committee, and scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, research potential, and commitment to returning to Nigeria.
Start of Program
The Leventis Foundation scholarship program will commence in September 2024.
For more information about the Leventis Foundation scholarship, please visit the Leventis Foundation website.