The MBA African Leaders Scholarship at Saïd Business School, Oxford University is a prestigious opportunity for outstanding African students to pursue an MBA degree at one of the world’s top business schools. The scholarship provides full tuition coverage and a living stipend for one year of study.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of an African country
- Have a Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Be fluent in English
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and the potential to strengthen and enrich the Oxford Saïd community
- Be committed to returning to Africa after completing their studies to contribute to the continent’s development
The MBA African Leaders Scholarship provides the following benefits to successful applicants:
- Full tuition coverage for one year of study at Saïd Business School
- A living stipend to cover living expenses
- Research support
- Access to a network of Oxford Saïd executives and scholars
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT or GRE score
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of identity document or passport
- A 500-word essay on how the applicant plans to use their business education to contribute to Africa’s development
The application deadline for the MBA African Leaders Scholarship is March 31, 2023.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee, and scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, work experience, leadership potential, and commitment to Africa’s development.
Start of Program
The MBA African Leaders Scholarship program will commence in September 2023.
For more information about the MBA African Leaders Scholarship, please visit the Saïd Business School website.