The Nanyang Technological University (NTU) 2023 Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students is a prestigious scholarship program for academically gifted and financially disadvantaged students who are interested in pursuing undergraduate studies in any field at NTU. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
- Applicants must be international students who are not citizens or permanent residents of Singapore.
- Applicants must have graduated from a recognized high school with a minimum GPA of 3.50 on a 4.00 scale.
- Applicants must have strong English language skills.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- The NTU 2023 Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students covers the full cost of tuition and fees, as well as a living stipend of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Scholars also receive access to a variety of support services, including academic advising, mentorship, and career counseling.
To apply for the NTU 2023 Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students, students must submit the following materials:
- Online application form
- Official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended
- English language test scores (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- A financial aid application
The deadline to apply for the NTU 2023 Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students is typically in February or March. Please visit the NTU website for the most up-to-date information.
For more information about the NTU 2023 Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students, please visit the NTU website.
Tips for Applicants:
- Make sure to carefully review the eligibility requirements and application process before submitting your application.
- Write a strong personal statement that highlights your academic achievements, financial need, and commitment to giving back to your community.
- Get strong letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or other mentors who can attest to your academic abilities and personal qualities.
- Submit your application early to increase your chances of being selected.
I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your scholarship application!