The NNPC SNEPCo Scholarship 2023 is a merit-based scholarship program open to full-time undergraduate students studying in Universities within Nigeria. The scholarship is awarded by the Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) on behalf of itself, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Limited and its Co-venture partners.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants must currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the NUC.
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems; and
- Applicants must not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship from an entity in the Oil and Gas industry, National or International.
- The NNPC SNEPCo Scholarship 2023 provides a yearly grant to successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
To apply for the NNPC SNEPCo Scholarship 2023, students must submit the following materials:
- Online application form
- Official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended
- English language test scores (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
The deadline to apply for the NNPC SNEPCo Scholarship 2023 is typically in April or May. Please visit the SNEPCo website for the most up-to-date information.
For more information about the NNPC SNEPCo Scholarship 2023, please visit the SNEPCo website.
Tips for Applicants:
- Make sure to carefully review the eligibility requirements and application process before submitting your application.
- Write a strong personal statement that highlights your academic achievements, financial need, and commitment to giving back to your community.
- Get strong letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or other mentors who can attest to your academic abilities and personal qualities.
- Submit your application early to increase your chances of being selected.
I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your scholarship application!