The Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship For Young African Women 2024-2025 is a fully-funded scholarship for young African women to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a young African woman of any nationality
- Have a strong academic record, including a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Be fluent in English
- Demonstrate a commitment to returning to Africa after completing their studies and contributing to Africa’s development
The Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship will provide the following benefits to successful applicants:
- Full tuition coverage
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- Research support
- Access to a network of Adara Foundation and Saïd Business School alumni
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT or GRE score
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of identity document or passport
The application deadline for the Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship is March 31, 2024.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee, and scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, work experience, and commitment to contributing to Africa’s development.
Start of Program
The Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA program will commence in September 2024.
For more information about the Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship, please visit the Saïd Business School website.