The Sciences Po Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program for African students who are pursuing undergraduate studies at Sciences Po in France. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and social criteria.
- Applicants must be citizens of a sub-Saharan African country.
- Applicants must have completed their high school education in a sub-Saharan African country.
- Applicants must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate Europe-Africa programme.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Full tuition, fees, housing, meals, and travel expenses
- Social criteria are also taken into account, so an additional grant may be awarded to cover living expenses.
To apply for the Sciences Po Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship, students must submit the following materials:
- Online application form
- Official transcripts from high school and any other post-secondary institutions attended
- Standardized test scores (SAT or ACT)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- A financial aid application
The deadline to apply for the Sciences Po Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship is February 23rd, 2024.
For more information about the Sciences Po Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship, please visit the Sciences Po website.
Tips for Applicants:
- Make sure to carefully review the eligibility requirements and application process before submitting your application.
- Write a strong personal statement that highlights your academic achievements, leadership potential, and commitment to giving back to your community.
- Get strong letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or other mentors who can attest to your academic abilities and personal qualities.
- Submit your application early to increase your chances of being selected.
I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your application!