The SDA Bocconi School of Management offers a range of merit-based tuition waivers for African students pursuing their MBA at the institution. These scholarships aim to support and empower African leaders in shaping the future of their continent.
To be eligible for the SDA Bocconi MBA Scholarships for African Students, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of an African country
- Have a Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Demonstrate a keen interest in business and leadership
- Possess a high level of English proficiency
Types of Scholarships
SDA Bocconi offers two types of scholarships for African MBA students:
- Partial Merit-Based Tuition Waivers: These waivers provide financial support of up to 25% of the total tuition fees.
- Full Merit-Based Tuition Waivers: These waivers cover the entire tuition fee, providing exceptional financial support to outstanding candidates.
Interested applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT or GRE score
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of identity document or passport
The application deadline for the SDA Bocconi MBA Scholarships for African Students is July 31, 2023.
Applications are reviewed by a selection committee, and scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, research potential, leadership potential, and commitment to Africa’s development.
SDA Bocconi MBA Scholarships provide significant financial support to African students, enabling them to pursue their academic aspirations without the burden of financial constraints. Additionally, scholarship recipients gain access to a world-class education, networking opportunities, and mentorship from experienced business leaders.
Start of Program
The SDA Bocconi MBA program commences in September 2023.
For more information about the SDA Bocconi MBA Scholarships for African Students, please visit the SDA Bocconi School of Management website.