The Skoll MBA Scholarships 2023/2024 at Said Business School for International Students in the UK is a renowned opportunity for social entrepreneurs who aspire to make a positive impact on the world. The scholarship provides full tuition coverage and a living stipend for one year of study at the Said Business School, a leading global business school.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a social entrepreneur with a proven track record of positive impact
- Hold a strong academic record, including a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Possess fluency in English
- Demonstrate commitment to returning to their home country after completing their studies and pursuing a social entrepreneurial role
The Skoll MBA Scholarship offers a comprehensive package of benefits to successful applicants:
- Full tuition coverage for one year of study at the Said Business School
- A living stipend to cover living expenses
- Mentoring from experienced social entrepreneurs
- Networking opportunities with fellow scholars and alumni
- Access to the Said Business School’s extensive resources and facilities
The application process for the Skoll MBA Scholarship is highly competitive. To apply, interested individuals must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT or GRE score
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of identity document or passport
- Social entrepreneurial pitch
The application deadline for the Skoll MBA Scholarship is January 2, 2023.
Applications for the Skoll MBA Scholarship are meticulously reviewed by a selection committee that considers the following factors:
- Social entrepreneurial track record
- Academic record
- GMAT or GRE score
- Leadership potential
- Dedication to social entrepreneurship
Start of Program
The Skoll MBA program commences in September 2023.
For more information about the Skoll MBA Scholarship, please visit the Said Business School website.