The Skoll MBA Scholarships 2024 at Said Business School for International Students in the UK is a prestigious opportunity for social entrepreneurs who want to make a positive impact on the world. The scholarship provides full tuition coverage and a living stipend for one year of study at the Said Business School, one of the world’s top business schools.
Said Business School Logo
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a social entrepreneur with a demonstrable track record of making a positive impact
- Have a strong academic record, including a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Be fluent in English
- Be committed to returning to their home country after completing their studies and working in a social entrepreneurial role
The Skoll MBA Scholarship provides full tuition coverage and a living stipend for one year of study at the Said Business School. This includes:
- Tuition fees
- Travel to and from Oxford
In addition to financial support, scholarship recipients also gain access to a number of other benefits, including:
- Mentoring from experienced social entrepreneurs
- Networking opportunities with other scholars and alumni
- Access to the Said Business School’s extensive resources and facilities
The application process for the Skoll MBA Scholarship is highly competitive. To apply, interested students must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT or GRE score
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of identity document or passport
- Social entrepreneurial pitch
The application deadline for the Skoll MBA Scholarship is January 2, 2024.
Applications for the Skoll MBA Scholarship are reviewed by a selection committee, which considers the following factors:
- Social entrepreneurial track record
- Academic record
- GMAT or GRE score
- Leadership potential
- Commitment to social entrepreneurship
Start of Program
The Skoll MBA program commences in September 2024.
For more information about the Skoll MBA Scholarship, please visit the Said Business School website.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any further questions.