The University of Benin (UNIBEN) 2023 Undergraduate Pharmacy Scholarship Program is a scholarship program for dedicated undergraduate students pursuing a Pharmacy degree at the university. The scholarship is sponsored by the Edugie and Samuel and Margaret Uhumwangho Foundations.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in the Bachelor of Pharmacy program at the University of Benin.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 on a 4.00 scale.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- The UNIBEN 2023 Undergraduate Pharmacy Scholarship Program covers the full cost of tuition and fees, as well as a living stipend.
- Scholars also receive access to a variety of support services, including academic advising, mentorship, and career counseling.
To apply for the UNIBEN 2023 Undergraduate Pharmacy Scholarship Program, students must submit the following materials:
- Online application form
- Official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended
- English language test scores (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- A financial aid application
The deadline to apply for the UNIBEN 2023 Undergraduate Pharmacy Scholarship Program is typically in March or April. Please visit the UNIBEN website for the most up-to-date information.
For more information about the UNIBEN 2023 Undergraduate Pharmacy Scholarship Program, please visit the UNIBEN website.
Tips for Applicants:
- Make sure to carefully review the eligibility requirements and application process before submitting your application.
- Write a strong personal statement that highlights your academic achievements, financial need, and commitment to the field of pharmacy.
- Get strong letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or other mentors who can attest to your academic abilities and personal qualities.
- Submit your application early to increase your chances of being selected.
I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your scholarship application!