The University of Birmingham 2023 African MBA Scholarship is a prestigious opportunity for outstanding students from Africa to pursue an MBA degree at the University of Birmingham Business School, one of the world’s top business schools. The scholarship provides full tuition coverage and a living stipend for one year of study.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of an African country
- Have a strong academic record, including a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Be fluent in English
- Be committed to returning to Africa after completing their studies and working in a leadership role
The University of Birmingham African MBA Scholarship will provide the following benefits to successful applicants:
- Full tuition coverage
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- Research support
- Access to a network of University of Birmingham executives and scholars
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT or GRE score
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of identity document or passport
The application deadline for the University of Birmingham African MBA Scholarship is January 31, 2023.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee, and scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, work experience, and commitment to leadership in Africa.
Start of Program
The University of Birmingham African MBA program will commence in September 2023.
For more information about the University of Birmingham African MBA Scholarship, please visit the University of Birmingham website.