The University of Calgary Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship 2023/2024 is a scholarship offered to international students entering first year in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary. The scholarship is renewable in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have academic merit.
- Applicants must show that they have financial need.
- Applicants must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau.
- Preferenceis given to students entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program.
- The University of Calgary Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship awards $20,000 to successful applicants. The scholarship is renewable for up to four years, provided that recipients maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00.
To apply for the University of Calgary Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship, students must submit the following materials:
- Online application form
- Official transcripts from high school and any other post-secondary institutions attended
- English language test scores (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
The deadline to apply for the University of Calgary Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship is April 30, 2023.
For more information about the University of Calgary Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship, please visit the University of Calgary website.
Tips for Applicants:
- Make sure to carefully review the eligibility requirements and application process before submitting your application.
- Write a strong personal statement that highlights your academic achievements, financial need, and why you are interested in studying at the University of Calgary.
- Get strong letters of recommendation from teachers or other mentors who can attest to your academic abilities and personal qualities.
- Submit your application early to increase your chances of being selected.
I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your application!