The University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024-2025 is a scholarship program for international students who are pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies at the University of Findlay in Ohio. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
- Applicants must be international students who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Applicants must have met the University’s admission requirements for the undergraduate or graduate program they are applying for.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic merit and financial need.
- The University of Findlay International Scholar Award provides a tuition waiver of up to $10,000 per year.
- Scholars also receive access to a variety of support services, including academic advising, mentorship, and career counseling.
To apply for the University of Findlay International Scholar Award, students must submit the following materials:
- Online application form
- Official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended
- English language test scores (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- A financial aid application
The deadline to apply for the University of Findlay International Scholar Award is March 1st, 2024.
For more information about the University of Findlay International Scholar Award, please visit the University of Findlay website.
Tips for Applicants:
- Make sure to carefully review the eligibility requirements and application process before submitting your application.
- Write a strong personal statement that highlights your academic achievements, financial need, and commitment to giving back to your community.
- Get strong letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or other mentors who can attest to your academic abilities and personal qualities.
- Submit your application early to increase your chances of being selected.
I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your scholarship application!