The University of Twente (UT) offers the Kipaji Masters Scholarships for talented students from developing countries who are pursuing a Master’s degree at UT. The scholarship provides financial assistance to cover the full cost of tuition, as well as a monthly stipend, health insurance, and travel expenses.
To be eligible for the Kipaji Masters Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a developing country included in the DAC list (Least Developed Countries and Other Low Income Countries)
- Be admitted to a Master’s degree program at UT
- Have a strong academic record with an average grade of 7 (out of 10) or higher in your pre-master’s program
- Demonstrate a commitment to making a positive impact on your home country or region
The Kipaji Masters Scholarship provides the following benefits:
- Full tuition waiver for the selected Master’s degree program
- Monthly stipend of €1,000 to cover living expenses
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses to and from the Netherlands
- Access to academic and professional development resources
The application process for the Kipaji Masters Scholarship is competitive. Applicants must submit a completed application form, a copy of their academic transcripts, a letter of motivation, and two letters of recommendation.
The deadline for applications is typically in the spring semester. The exact deadline will be announced each year. For the 2024-2025 academic year, the application deadline is February 1, 2024.
For more information about the Kipaji Masters Scholarship program and the application process, please visit the UT website: https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/scholarship-finder/application-forms/preapl-uts/
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.