The UNSW Scientia Coursework Scholarship for International Students is a prestigious scholarship offered by the University of New South Wales (UNSW) to attract and support outstanding international students from around the world to pursue undergraduate coursework studies at UNSW.
To be eligible for the UNSW Scientia Coursework Scholarship for International Students, applicants must:
- Be an international student commencing full-time study in an eligible UNSW undergraduate coursework degree program (excluding UNSW online and UNSW Canberra) in Term 1, 2024.
- Hold a valid passport from a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a strong academic record with a demonstrated interest in pursuing undergraduate studies in their chosen field.
- Possess a keen interest in contributing to the vibrant academic community at UNSW.
- Demonstrate proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
The UNSW Scientia Coursework Scholarship for International Students provides comprehensive support to selected scholars, including:
- Tuition fees for the duration of the undergraduate degree program (up to 4 years maximum).
- Monthly stipend of $1,000 to cover living expenses.
- Access to UNSW’s world-class facilities and resources.
- Mentorship from experienced UNSW faculty and staff.
- Opportunities to participate in research collaborations, internships, and student exchange programs.
The application deadline for the UNSW Scientia Coursework Scholarship for International Students is typically in November each year. Interested applicants can submit their applications online through the UNSW scholarships portal. The application process involves submitting the following documents:
- Completed online application form.
- Academic transcripts translated into English.
- Two letters of recommendation from academic or professional references.
- Personal statement highlighting the applicant’s academic achievements, research interests, and career aspirations.
- English language proficiency certificate (if applicable).
Applications are rigorously reviewed by a selection committee based on the following criteria:
- Academic record.
- Personal statement and recommendation letters.
- Demonstration of interest and motivation for pursuing undergraduate studies at UNSW.
- English language proficiency.
- Interview performance (if applicable).
Notification of Results
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications within a few months of the application deadline. Selected scholars will receive an official acceptance letter and invitation to attend the UNSW orientation program.
Benefits of UNSW Scientia Coursework Scholarship for International Students
The UNSW Scientia Coursework Scholarship for International Students offers numerous benefits to selected scholars, including:
- Financial support to cover tuition fees, living expenses, and academic resources.
- Opportunity to pursue undergraduate studies at a world-renowned university with a strong reputation for academic excellence and research innovation.
- Access to a supportive and multicultural learning environment that fosters personal and academic growth.
- Potential for career advancement and leadership opportunities in academia or related fields.
The UNSW Scientia Coursework Scholarship for International Students is an exceptional opportunity for outstanding international students to pursue their academic goals, make significant contributions to their chosen fields, and prepare for successful careers in a globalized world. With its comprehensive financial support, world-class facilities, and vibrant academic community, UNSW provides an ideal environment for students to excel and achieve their full potential.