About the Scholarship
The ACECoR Masters and PhD Scholarships are offered by the Africa Centre of Excellence in Coastal Resilience (ACECoR) at the University of Cape Coast in Ghana. The scholarships are awarded to outstanding African students who are interested in pursuing a Master’s or PhD degree in coastal resilience.
To be eligible for the ACECoR scholarships, you must:
- Be an African national
- Have a strong academic record
- Be proficient in English
- Be interested in pursuing a Master’s or PhD degree in coastal resilience
The ACECoR scholarships provide a number of benefits to recipients, including:
- Full tuition waiver
- Monthly stipend
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses
- Access to state-of-the-art research facilities
- Opportunity to work with world-renowned faculty and researchers
The application process for the ACECoR scholarships is competitive. Applicants must submit a completed application form, a copy of their academic transcripts, a letter of motivation, and two letters of recommendation.
The deadline for applications is typically in the spring semester. The exact deadline will be announced each year. For the 2024-2025 academic year, the application deadline was September 30, 2023.
For more information about the ACECoR scholarships and the application process, please visit the ACECoR website: https://acecoradmissions.ucc.edu.gh/scholarship
Here are some additional details about the ACECoR scholarships:
- The program is taught in English.
- The program is held at the University of Cape Coast in Ghana.
- The program consists of coursework, research projects, and seminars.
- Graduates of the ACECoR program are well-prepared for careers in industry, academia, and government.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.